- A unique blend of 65% meat, 30% bone, and 5% organ.
- A low fat, high protein option great for those pets sensitive to poultry or beef.
- Ground bone provides natural calcium.
- Organs provide essential vitamins and minerals.
- Rabbits are sourced from small Amish farms and raised on a 100% vegetarian diet.
- Made in the USA.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, additives, or flavorings.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
Ingredients: Rabbit meat, bone, liver, lung, kidney, heart
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator. Use within 4 days or re-freeze for later use. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.