Woof Complete Canine Chicken Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for dogs'. Made with USA-sourced and antibiotic-free chicken meat, organs, and bones blended with high quality vegetables and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, corn, and other fillers for a naturally carnivore-focused canine diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy and happy pet!
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Natural calcium derived from fresh ground chicken bones.
- Algal oil, a source of omega-3 fatty acid DHA, aids in healthy skin and coats.
- Vitamin C supports a strong immune system.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Made in small batches.
- High in fatty acids
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- High in amino acids.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Ingredients: Chicken & bone, chicken necks, broccoli, butternut squash, kale, chicken hearts, gizzards, liver,
dried poultry liver, choline, coconut, iron proteinate, vitamin E, sodium ascorbate (source of vitamin C),
algal oil (vegetarian source of DHA), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate,
mixed tocopherols, vitamin B3, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12,
vitamin B6, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, vitamin B5, vitamin D3 , and vitamin B9.
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1461 kcal/kg 41 kcal/oz